DÉPLACEMENT DU VACCIN COVID-19
We appreciate your patience.
Nous apprécions votre patience.
Welcome to the Greenstone Family Health Team, where we offer comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to members and visitors of the Municipality of Greenstone. Our team consists of two Nurse Practitioners, a Registered Nurse, a Registered Social Worker, a Health Educator, and Administrative Staff who work in collaboration with the Physicians at the Geraldton Medical Group and Geraldton District Hospital.
We are committed to providing a holistic approach to primary health care, including a range of programs and services that encourage optimal health and well- being for our communities.
A strong, effective, accessible and sustainable primary health care system, delivered by a network of providers that supports our population in staying healthy and preventing and managing illness and disease.
- We believe that all actions shall be guided by compassion, dignity, and respect.
- We provide patients and clients with comprehensive, confidential care.
- We promote quality service that is ethical and patient / client-centred.
- We work collaboratively with other organizations to meet the diverse health care needs of the community.
- We provide a safe, healthy and accessible environment for clients, staff and visit
Shannon Kristjanson – Executive Director
Ingrid Aubry – Nurse Practitioner
Lynne Lafrance – Nurse Practitioner
Angela Gallant – Registered Nurse
Evelyn Harel – Health Educator
Shyanne Nolan – Registered Social Worker
Beth Goulet – Administrative Assistant
Jenny MacIver – Administrative Assistant
Bridget Fortier – Administrative Assistant