Welcome to the Greenstone Family Health Team, where we offer comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to members and visitors of the Municipality of Greenstone. Our team consists of two Nurse Practitioners, a Registered Nurse, a Registered Social Worker, a Health Educator, and Administrative Staff who work in collaboration with the Physicians at the Geraldton Medical Group and Geraldton District Hospital.
We are committed to providing a holistic approach to primary health care, including a range of programs and services that encourage optimal health and well- being for our communities.
A strong, effective, accessible and sustainable primary health care system, delivered by a network of providers that supports our population in staying healthy and preventing and managing illness and disease.
- We believe that all actions shall be guided by compassion, dignity, and respect.
- We provide patients and clients with comprehensive, confidential care.
- We promote quality service that is ethical and patient / client-centred.
- We work collaboratively with other organizations to meet the diverse health care needs of the community.
- We provide a safe, healthy and accessible environment for clients, staff and visit
Shannon Kristjanson – Executive Director
Ingrid Aubry – Nurse Practitioner
Lynne Lafrance – Nurse Practitioner
Angela Gallant – Registered Nurse
Evelyn Harel – Health Educator
Shyanne Nolan – Registered Social Worker
Beth Goulet – Administrative Assistant
Jenny MacIver – Administrative Assistant
Bridget Fortier – Administrative Assistant