Welcome to the Greenstone Family Health Team, where we offer comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to members and visitors of the Municipality of Greenstone. Our team consists of two Nurse Practitioners, a Registered Nurse, a Social Worker, a Health Educator, and Administrative Staff who work in collaboration with the Physicians at the Geraldton Medical Group and Geraldton District Hospital.
We are located in the Northern Horizon Health Centre, 510 Hogarth Ave. West in Geraldton, ON.
Our hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
We also offer a Walk-In Clinic, Mondays starting at 10:00 am for urgent, primary health care concerns.
To book and appointment please call 807-854-0051.
- We are committed to providing a holistic approach to primary health care, including a range of programs and services that encourage optimal health and well- being for our communities.
- A strong, effective, accessible and sustainable primary health care system, delivered by a network of providers that supports our population in staying healthy and preventing and managing illness and disease.
- We believe that all actions shall be guided by compassion, dignity, and respect.
- We provide patients and clients with comprehensive, confidential care.
- We promote quality service that is ethical and patient / client-centred.
- We work collaboratively with other organizations to meet the diverse health care needs of the community.
- We provide a safe, healthy and accessible environment for clients, staff and visitors.