Welcome to the Greenstone Family Health Team, where we offer comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to members and visitors of the Municipality of Greenstone. Our team consists of two Nurse Practitioners, a Registered Nurse, a Registered Social Worker, a Health Educator, and Administrative Staff who work in collaboration with the Physicians at the Geraldton Medical Group and Geraldton District Hospital.
Mission – We are committed to providing a holistic approach to primary health care, including a range of programs and services that encourage optimal health and well- being for our communities.
Vision – A strong, effective, accessible and sustainable primary health care system, delivered by a network of providers that supports our population in staying healthy and preventing and managing illness and disease.
- We believe that all actions shall be guided by compassion, dignity, and respect.
- We provide patients and clients with comprehensive, confidential care.
- We promote quality service that is ethical and patient / client-centred.
- We work collaboratively with other organizations to meet the diverse health care needs of the community.
- We provide a safe, healthy and accessible environment for clients, staff and visitors
We are located in the
Northern Horizon Health Centre,
510 Hogarth Ave. W
- Monday: 8:00 AM-5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Walk-in Clinic every Monday starting @ 10 am
Shannon Kristjanson – Executive Director Ingrid Aubry – Nurse Practitioner Lynn Lafrance – Nurse Practitioner Kayla Santerre – Registered Nurse Evelyn Harel – Health Educator Shyanne Beaulieu – Registered Social Worker Beth Goulet – Administrative Support Jenny MacIver – Administrative Support Bridget Fortier – Administrative Support